Tag Archives: cake
Every year with Ella gets better and better. Her 5th birthday this year was very low key – especially as her first day of kindergarten started the very next day.
We ate birthday brunch at Radical Eats, played like crazy people and opened gifts with cake before hitting the sack early for the big day to come.
Birthday loot included:
- Super fab hot pink Tony Hawk BMX bike (her very first – with training wheels of course)
- Spiderman glove / web shooter thingie
- Buzz Lightyear toy
- Light up, spiky bouncy ball (much loved)
- Hello Kitty lip gloss set
- Cars candy
- Book of flower and heart tattoos (a big deal around these parts)
- Strawberry cheesecake with Spiderman candles